A short ABC of jet skiing
Even though jet skiing seems like a fun and adventurous nautical sport, there are some essential facts that must be taken into consideration before diving in. Safety must be a priority, so make sure that your equipment is full and adequate. A full equipment should be composed of the following elements:
- wetsuit / bathing suit / anything comfortable
- life jacket
- safety lanyard
- helmet (it is not mandatory, but it is recommended)
- jet ski license (only some states require a license)
Always check if the state where you intend to travel, requires a jet ski license. If it does, then obtaining it is very easy and free. You just fill in a form with your data, take an online course and in the end, you will receive the certificate through the provided email. After receiving it, you’re good to go!
There are more types of PWC’s. The main ones are the „stand up” and „sit down” jet skiis. The stand up one fits only one person, while the sit down one fits up to 4 people. This way, you can enjoy this fun activity with your family and friends.
Antalya old towncapetanos.com
Recommended jet skiing clubs in Antalya
Antalya province is composed of 19 districts, so there are plenty of places of vacation to choose from.
1. Watersports Antalya Konyaaltı beach park
This place is specialized in all kinds of watersports for adults and for children. The Konyaalti Beash has 8 kilometers of coastline and is one of the main beaches in Antalya. It is a place that attracts tourists, and after having a spending time at the beach, you can spend the rest of your day at caffes and nightclubs.
- Location: Meltem, Konyaaltı Plajı, 07030 Muratpaşa / Antalya
- Timetable: everyday between 09:30 AM and 18:00 PM
- Price: 700 Turkish Lira ( 43 € ) for a 15 minutes ride.
- Contact: +90 544 830 20 17
This watersports club offers a high variety of activities: parasailing, jet skiing, banana boat, water skiing, windsurfing, and many more. They are present on social media platforms like YouTube and TikTok, that way you can check out their offered services.
- Location: Akdeniz Blv., Liman, 07130 Konyaaltı / Antalya, Turkey
- Contact: +90 535 337 39 81
- Price: 50 € / session – right now they have a 20% discount for jet skiing, so one session will cost 40 €
Blue Marlin Watersports was founded in 1996 and it was the first watersports operator from that area. Besides jet skiing, they offer a whole lot of other services like: waterskiing, kiteboarding, bananas, speed boat trip and wakeboarding. They speak Turkish and English, which is an advantage for a good communication with the tourists.
You can make a reservation by calling them, or on the Tripadvisor website.
- Location: Iskele Street, Kalkan 07960 Turkey
- Timetable: everyday between 09:00 and 01:00
- Contact: +90 535 302 64 10
Tourists parasailing Antalyacapetanos.com
Since 2009 they are classed as being the largest and most reputable company from Kalkan. They offer many nautical activities, and they have been chosen as „Traveler's Choice” in 2021. Their main mission is to offer quality over quantity, so by choosing them, you will know for sure that it will be a great experience.
- Location: Behind Kalkan Marina, next to Indigo Beach Club
- Timetable: everyday between 09:00 – 00:00
- Contact: +90 538 082 4405 (english) ; +90 537 600 9827 (turkish)
The jet ski sessions have different durations and you can choose from: 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes and 1 hour sessions. For any information about prices, you must contact them through a form on their website, or their email.
They offer jet ski rental and you can choose if you want a „captain” to join and guide you, or not. Their PWC’s offer the possibility of riding alone or for maximum 2 persons.
|Price / 1 person||Price / 2 persons||Desposit|
|From 137 €||From 274 €||27 € / jet ski|
You need to be at least 18 years old in order to rent a jet ski from this place. You can send a booking inquiry where you select how many hours you want to rent the PWC, if you need an overnight stay, and how many persons you are. This way, you will get a personalized offer regarding your needs.
The requested deposit will be returned at the end of the day. You can cancel your booking 1 day prior, and get a full refund. If you need an instructor, the prices may increase.
Man on jet skicapetanos.com
Is a watersports club that offers you the possibility of doing all kinds of fun activities like riding a banana, jet skiing, kitesurfing, windsurfing. They also give you the opportunity of discovering the beauty of Antalya’s nature and culture by having a boat tour.
- Social media platform: Facebook
- Contact: +90 532 230 30 15
They don’t have their prices on the website, but they respond promptly at any questions if you text them on Facebook or WhatsApp. They start their season in the summer and close it at the end of november, so you have plenty of time to explore all the nautical sports.
Where to spend the night in Antalya?
- Akra Hotel – is a 5 stars hotel located near the beach, They have a 9.0 rating on booking and by using this website, you can easily make a reservation there. The prices start at 80 €, but can go up to even 1000 € for a night, for a family of 4.
- Lykia Hotel – is located in the old town, on the beach. It has a traditional design, so by choosing this accommodation you can really get a taste of the turkish culture.
Sailboats in Antalyacapetanos.com
If you want to get a taste of the local gastronomy, check out the Ayar Meyhanesi restaurant. Located in a famous district of Antalya, this restaurant is the perfect place to have a good time and delicious food. Their specialties revolve around the turkish local gastronomy and fish dishes, and we guarantee that you will not regret choosing this restaurant!
If you are new in the world of nautical sports and also in love with Turkish cuisine and culture you should check out our article „Bodrum - One of the best places to sail in Turkey”. By choosing jet skiing clubs in Turkey you will have an unforgettable experience. The people here are very friendly and always happy to introduce tourists to their culture.