About the importance of swimming
We all know that in order to be able to practice nautical sports, there is always a condition: to know how to swim. It is essential to know how to swim, because you never know what can occur, so knowing how to swim might be lifesaving.
If you don’t know how to swim, don’t worry! This article is meant to guide you to the best swimming lessons in Monaco. The age doesn’t matter. You are never too old or too young to start swimming lessons.
Babies can have swimming lessons even when they are just a few months old, so the younger, the better. When you are very young, you tend to learn everything faster and have a better muscle memory. That is why it is important to take your child to swimming lessons as young as possible.
Woman giving Swimming lessonscapetanos.com
The best places to get swimming lessons in Monaco:
This place has an olympic sized swimming pool, filled with 3000 m3 of water heated at 27˚, and with a length and width of 50 x 20 meters. You also have the possibility of diving from a height of 1, 3 or 5 meters. For the ones that seek fun, the place has a 45 meters long slide. The pool is open from the mid of May to the mid of October, with a few exceptions that can be found on the website.
- Contact: (+ 377) 93 30 64 83
- Location: Quai Albert 1er; 98000 Monaco
|09:00 AM – 11:30 AM||from 01:00 PM||full day ticket||from 04:30 PM||entrance + sunbed + parasol|
|Age 12 - 64||3,40 €||4,50 €||6,30 €||2,80 €||16,50 €|
|Age 3-11 & 60-65||2,70 €||3,40 €||4,50 €||2,80 €||16,50 €|
|Age 0 – 3 and 65+||600 €||free||free||free||free|
They also offer swimming lessons with professional instructors, and a 30 minute lesson will cost you an additional 20 € (over the entrance ticket). For 10 lessons you will benefit of a discount, and it will cost you only 160 €.
Swimming pool Monte Carlocapetanos.com
2. Private swimming lessons
These lessons are provided by a Swedish student, who was a swimming instructor in Sweden and is a certified lifeguard since 2015. You can contact her by sending a message on the website and you can also request a booking for a certain day and hour. She can teach both babies and adults, so anyone is welcomed at her classes.
- Price: 34 € / 1 hour
Albert II is a swimming center and it has an olympic pool, a pool for beginners and a place to do diving. The water is constantly maintained at 28˚ and the olympic pool has a length and width of 50 x 21 meters.
- Prices: 1 simple entry – 3 €
- Swimming lesson – 10,50 €
If you are planning to stay more time in Monaco and you want to learn how to swim, then you should buy a package with 10 swimming lessons for only 95,50 €. Also, people with the age between 2 and 12 years old, and over 60 years old, will benefit of a discount for almost all the services.
After having a long day of learning how to swim, you should relax at the 2 available saunas or have an AquaGym session, each for only 6,80 €.
- Location: https://mapcarta.com/N7548716037/Map
- Timetable: every pool and activity has a different timetable, so make sure to check the website beforehand.
This place offers private swimming lessons for children over the age of 3. The instructors from Les Pirates Du Cap are specialized to work with children, so they will make the learning process funny and enjoyable. The lessons will be held in interior pools, with a temperature of the water over 30˚, so that the child will feel comfortable.
- Contact: 0680 166 921
- Price: 65 € / 1 child / session
- 50 € / 1 child / session (if it is held with 2 children).
Happy Kids swimmingcapetanos.com
This beach club is situated just between the border of France and Monaco. If you are looking for a luxurious place to spend your vacation, then this is it! With an Olympic sized pool, this is the perfect place to learn how to swim.
The provided pool has a depth ranging between 0.80 meters and 3.50 meters, and heated water at 27˚C. It also has 2 diving spots for those who seek more adventure and adrenaline.
Services provided at Monte Carlo Beach Club:
- Aqua bike courses
- Aqua gym courses
- Swimming courses
- Stand-Up Paddle courses
For any information about prices or anything else, contact them on the provided phone number or by filling in the form available on their website. Furthermore, they offer accommodation too, so this is a big advantage especially for the families with children. The price of a room starts at 400 € / night, with 24-hour room service and breakfast included.
- Contact: 377 98 06 20 00 / + 377 98 06 41 51
- Location: Place du Casino – 98000 Monaco.
Monaco small restaurantcapetanos.com
Other things to do in Monaco:
If you are already planning to spend some time in Monaco, then it would be a shame not to enjoy and try out the local gastronomy. Here are 3 amazing restaurants situated on the Monte Carlo Beach:
- Elsa Restaurant – has one Micheline star and the head chef of this place is Manon Fleury. They offer only organic food, wild-caught fish, and local products. You can check out their delicious menu right here.
- Deck Restaurant – offers you a fresh menu, perfect for a summer day, and the cuisine is a Mediterranean and Italian combination. You also have the option of choosing a surprise dish which contains ‘’the fish of the day’’.
- La Vigie Lounge and Restaurant – is a bohemian styled place, meant to be cozy, and the perfect place to spend time with your friends. Enjoy the seafood, grilled dishes, signature cocktails, fine wines and every amazing dish that is found in their menu. You will not be disappointed for sure!
If you already plan on going to Monaco, then check out our article about Port Vauban Antibes. This is the largest marina on Cote d’Azur and it has a great history that must be discovered. Situated between Saint Tropez and Monte Carlo, if you are spending your vacation on the Monte Carlo Beach, then you are just around the corner from Port Vauban Antibes.